Hello, and welcome to the Instructables community!
It’s great that you’ve decided to tell the world about something you’ve made by publishing an Instructable. We just wanted to let you know that your project still needs a little more work if you want it to be well received on card counting Instructables.
Projects that don’t include certain basic elements tend not to get the attention that they deserve, and so we’d love for you to check out the list below of what makes a successful Instructable.
Successful projects on Instructables include:
- clearly written details of card counting a finished project with instruction
- as many steps as are necessary to explain your project
- clear images that you took of your project for most, if not all of your steps
- an intro image
- proper spelling and grammar
- appropriate cautions or safety considerations
I’ll give you another opportunity to make any final changes to your project before we publish it. Once you’re all set to go, please republish your project and send me a quick comment letting me know that you’ve made some changes. I’ll give it a quick final check to make sure you’re on the right path, and then remove this note.
Thanks for your submission and we hope to see your project published soon!